Yoga Services

  • Private Instruction for Individuals or Groups: I am pleased to offer private yoga instruction. Each class would be tailored to your specific needs and goals. Whatever your reasons for wanting personalized attention- perhaps you are new to yoga, or want to deepen your practice, I offer my services and experience. And the beauty of it is that it is all done in the comfort of your home, or mine.
  • Yoga Parties: I provide yoga parties tailored for all occasions. Wedding or baby showers, company celebrations, family gatherings, and holiday festivities can be a great reason to practice yoga with your friends and colleagues.  An energetic two-hour party would include setting a tone with a yogic theme, followed by an accessible yoga class for all bodies, breath work, and ending with guided meditation. Chanting, singing, journaling, or a group discussion would be the final touch. You just tell me what your group needs.
  • Gentle Yoga Group: I host a gentle yoga class every week in my home. This is a great way to restore and relax in a safe and supportive environment. Terrific for folks ages 50+, and for individuals looking for a low-key, restorative practice.
  • Kids Yoga Parties: Once a month, I provide a party for kids ages 4-10. Included are a playful yoga practice, crafts, snacks, games, and an upbeat movie. I am a certified school teacher, and have 8 years of experience teaching kids of all ages. (this is a great way for parents to have a Friday night date!)

Send me an email today! trueheartsyoga@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing Piano Music

Yoga at the Bus Stop

Currently reading...